Civic Square District
TUTOR PERINI AFFILIATES
Tutor Perini Building Corp.
Contract Amount: $130 Million
Civic Square II (III, IV) Redevelopment Associates, LLC
New Brunswick, NJ
Ford Farewell Mills & Gatsch
566,000 Square Feet
Multi-phased redevelopment of the city’s business district that included office and courtroom space and Rutgers University’s Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy.
Civic Square District:
• 2001 “Excellence in Downtown” Award
Middlesex County Courthouse:
• 2004 AIA Justice Facilities Review 2004-2005
• 2001 Excellence in Downtown Development, Public Bldg - New Construction, Downtown NJ
• 2000 Best of Municipal/Community, New Jersey Golden Trowel Masonry Awards, International Masonry Inst.
• 2000 Grand Award, New Jersey Golden Trowel Awards, International Masonry Institute
Civic Square II:
• 2001 Downtown NJ Excellence in Development
• 2002 MSM Award (Middlesex Somerset Mercer Reg Planning Council, now PlanSmart NJ)